Our half day Managing the Fatigue of Staff Workshop is designed to provide leaders with the understanding and knowledge on how to manage the fatigue of their work team effectively.
This workshop is applicable to the Supervisory level and above.
By the end of the Managing the Fatigue of Staff Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Diagnose fatigue in others by using diagnostic tools and assessing fitness for work
- Performance manage work hours, schedules, and fatigue management plans
- Understand their responsibility and accountability in following legal obligations and internal policies and procedures
- Develop communication skills in the areas of rapport building, reducing defensiveness, and providing feedback
- Advance on front-line leadership skills
- Create a fit for work culture
See more Workshops
Back to People Solutions