Our one day Psychosocial Risk Management Workshop is designed for those organisations aiming to understand what psychosocial risks and hazards are and what can be done to control them in the workplace. Participants will learn how to identify factors contributing to psychosocial hazards and assess their associated risks. They will walk away with effective intervention techniques to manage psychosocial risks in the workplace and understand ways of reducing the consequences of psychological harm once it has taken place.
This workshop is applicable to any human resources or health & safety professional looking to improve the management of psychosocial risks in their workplace.
The Psychosocial Risk Management Workshop provides participants with evidence-based strategies and knowledge to help them:
- Define and identify psychosocial risks
- Understand factors contributing towards psychosocial risks
- Explore consequences and stigma associated with these risks
- Learn how to assess and manage psychosocial risks
- Create a risk assessment profile for their organisation or team
- Understand effective intervention techniques to manage psychosocial risks
- Explore effective ways of reducing the consequences of psychological harm
See more Workshops
Back to People Solutions